onsdag 30. november 2011

Making Rank

The official detachment for Stormtroopers, FISD, has programs for members to increase the accuracy of their suits, to make them as screen accurate as possible.

There are certain criteria each and every suit have to fulfill in order to be approved, but there are additional criteria to be met in order to recieve the rank of Expert Infantry, a higher degree of accuracy. Then there is the rank of Centurion, denoting highest degree of accuracy.


Here is a list of the requirements necessary for each rank.

I built my suit to be in compliance with Centurion standard from the beginning.
So as soon as I was an approved member I sent in my application for Expert Infantry, got approved, then sent in my application for Centurion, all in one single evening, becoming the nineteenth Centurion in the Legion, the third one in the Nordic Garrison and the first one in Norway. As a comparison, there are currently 2341 approved Stormtroopers world wide.

Very happy!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar