lørdag 17. desember 2011

First official troop!

Today I attended my first Nordic Garrison troop, which was during a signing session for local member TD-6237 Mads Eriksen at Outland in Trondheim.



Mads draws comics for a living and had a looong and dedicated signing session where he signed and made an individual drawing per the customers request in each and every book, for five hours straight. A real trooper!

It was real fun walking around the store and taking photos with people, doing shenanigans and drawing attention to the store. My feet and back are a little sore after standing upright for over 5 hours (it's difficult to sit down in Stormtrooper armor). But it was great fun, and I can't wait to do it again.
I didn't take any pictures myself, so I'll have to wait 'till the other pictures that were taken become available, in the meantime, here's a picture of me and my little brother:


And here's another addition of a Sandtrooper (waiting for Legion clearance), me in  the middle and TK-8505 prowling the aisles of the local supermarket.

  

The day after the troop, I recieved a patch from Mads (TD-6237) wishing me welcome to the family. What a great crew!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar