mandag 19. november 2012

Appearance at Sirkus Shoppingcentre

In february, while on vacation in Sweden I recieved an sms asking if I was the gentleman with the Stormtrooper-costume (I guess they saw me on adressa.no), and if I would be interested in making an appearance at the opening of the new Sirkus shoppingcentre in Trondheim, the 27th of OCTOBER, eight months from that point.

You could say that they were planning well ahead.

I kept contact with them on mail, and although they initially wanted only me to appear, I got them to realize it would be more fun with more troopers, so I tried to gather as many troopers as I could.

This event was coordinated by me, and we went out to do what we do best: mingle with people, take pictures and create a good mood, spreading excitement and joy.

This was also the first troop of our newest member: TK-50157, Hans Petter Larsen, which I had helped build a TM-Stormtrooper over the course of the previous weeks.

An excited kid, dressed for the occasion!


Troopertransport anyone?


Obligatory group photo:


This day also held another troop, where we would be honorary guards for Nidaros RollerDerby when they played a team from Lahti in Finland, so we went directly there after this troop.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar