torsdag 8. november 2012

Minor Improvements

Before our departure to Legoland in Denmark, I decided to add screen accurate (but unnoticeable to the uninitiated) screws on the torso of the Stormtrooper armor.

In 1976 they made the armor so it was held together by brackets and elastics on the torso:

I only added the screws for show, and kept the elastics + snaps configuration I had from before, as I want to be able to disassemble the armor for transport.
I think it adds to the overall look. The devil is in the details.










I also got a hold of proper Detachment patches and fastened it to my helmet-bag:



And although it is jumping around a little in the timeliine, I got a small package containing several gorillapods (flexible camera tripods), that I am going to use for a project to update my mannequin:



Which will end up looking something like this:


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar