søndag 20. mai 2012

Completed AP-helmet and comparison with TM

Today I finished the ears and attached them on the AP helmet, and took some comparison photos when I came home.

The ears on the AP-kit are really easy to trim as the have trim-lines that match up pretty good with the finished contour, so I got done with them pretty fast.
I have to say I really like the AP-helmet, it gives me a really good stormtrooper-feeling.
Too bad I can't keep it (well, I can if I want to, but I made it with other things in mind...).

Completed helmet back at Trondheim Armor Factory (our workshop).


Comparison with a Troopermaster-helmet.
Some differences in assembly, but they have been assembled pretty close, one of the big differences being how the ears are trimmed. I kind of prefer the slimmer trim on the AP ones actually.

TM on the left, AP on the right.







I'm really considering buying a RS-helmet next month though...
I've been bitten by the helmet-building-bug.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar