mandag 19. november 2012

New Major Project In The Works

I have lately been planning and researching a new long-term project, and it is not a new costume (, I would like to do that too, but my funds don't allow that at this moment).

Although the project is not secret, and lots of people know about it already, I can start by adding a teaser: This part is to be used, an instrumentpanel from a Volvo 343 (1979):






And I am planning to try do make a mould of it and casting seven more out of resin, even though I haven't casted anything other than things in plaster before. It's going to be a steep learning process.

The main piece of the project is soon on its way in the mail, and I will begin assembly of the other main pieces this week or the next I assume.

Oh, and I am actually making two, so everything has to be done twice.

I have a goal of being finished at least before may next year, but I think it will be done some time before that.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar