fredag 30. november 2012

Woodwork

The project is coming along!
I have spent the last week meticulously measuring and cutting the boards for the framework on the boxes.





Next up is mounting the pieces together and adding a frame on top. A LOT of work is left, but it's coming along.


I'd like to thank my landlord, who works as a carpenter for helping me acquire the wood needed for this project, and lending me a jigsaw for cutting out all the holes.
And I also have to thank my buddy (who is getting one of the two finished pieces) who provides a workspace for this and a lot of different tools as well.

Original Volvo instrumentpanel is also aqcuired, and the centerpieces are on their way from the USA.
If I keep up this pace, a lot will be done before christmas, but as I have set a deadline for next may, I have an ocean of time...

Looking forward to continuing this build.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar