torsdag 3. april 2014

Finished Casting The Side Panels


Finished casting eight panels now (each panel takes about an hour to cast). Now I'll just clean up the edges and they're ready for paint!



Other exciting news is that zenix over at The Replica Prop Forum has 3D-modeled all the greeblies that go on the panels, and will start taking orders soon.
Even though my brain says it's a bit much to spend $160 on little plastic bits that go on a prop, and that nobody but myself could tell the difference between them and whatever other junk that might be glued to the panels, I think I'll end up ordering the 3D-printed parts.

And I also ordered electronics parts to construct a subtle LED alternating blinking circuit for side panel #2 (the one below the hero panel), similiar to kurtyboy's (also from The RPF) contraption here:


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar