onsdag 9. april 2014

Private Screening of The Empire Strikes Back + Han At The Bar

Today we surprised fellow trooper Eirik, TK-3444 with a birthdaycelebration where his significant other had arranged for a private screening of The Empire Strikes Back at the local cinema. I haven't seen it on the big screen since the Special Editions were released in 1997. It was awesome! And great to see the scenes with the Han in Carbonite again after having been familiar with him for so long now.



I walked by work after and took a few snapshots of the HIC, having mounted a small spotlight I think it looks really presentable:


And here you can see the subtle yellow/orange hue emanating from behind the HIC:


I have a deadline of getting the sidepanels finished (only greeblies left really) by may 16., as I'm going to take the HIC out for a stroll on the parade at may 17. Norways national day and I want him to look his best.

I plan on taking some proper pictures of him when he goes back up on the wall, before the plexiglass goes on, when he is FINALLY completely finished (hopefully).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar